Report NEP-FMK-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Geanakoplos & William R. Zame, 2010. "Collateralized Security Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000040, David K. Levine.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Incentives in Hedge Funds," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-714, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cda:wpaper:9612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kucuk, Ugur N., 2009. "Dynamic Sources of Sovereign Bond Market Liquidity," MPRA Paper 19677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Hans Genberg & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2009. "Funding Liquidity Risk and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity During the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," Working Papers 0913, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Aviram Levy & Andrea Zaghini, 2010. "The pricing of government-guaranteed bank bonds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 753, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Küçük, Ugur N., 2009. "Emerging Market Local Currency Bond Market, Too Risky to Invest?," MPRA Paper 21878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideaki Sakawa & Masato Ubukata, 2010. "The Reform of Tokyo Stock Exchange and Transparency," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-122, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00450949_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:inria-00457222_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore