Report NEP-FDG-2020-09-21This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FDG
The following items were announced in this report:
- PINSHI, Christian P. & KABEYA, Anselme M., 2020. "Financial development and Economic growth in the Democratic Republic of the Congo : Supply leading or Demand following?," MPRA Paper 101459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Suryaprakash Mishra, 2020. "Credit Market Imperfection, Lack of Entrepreneurs and Capital Outflow from a Developing Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 8515, CESifo.
- Ibrahim A. Adekunle & Tolulope O. Williams & Olatunde J. Omokanmi & Serifat O. Onayemi, 2020. "Mediating roles of institutions in the remittance-growth relationship: evidence from Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/063, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Monahov, Alexandru, 2020. "Stress-testing a shock to remittances in a post-Covid world – what impact on liquidity?," MPRA Paper 101442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padilla, Ramón & Stezano, Federico & Villarreal, Francisco G., 2020. "Fostering investment of the family remittances in value chains : Case studies in the Dominican Republic, El Salvador and Guatemala," Documentos de Proyectos 45963, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Qian Chen & Christoffer Koch & Padma Sharma & Gary Richardson, 2020. "Payments Crises and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 27733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emre Özçelik & Erdal Özmen, 2020. "Premature Deindustrialisation: The International Evidence," ERC Working Papers 2001, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2020.
- Eita, Joel Hinaunye & Ngobese, Sibusiso Blessing & Muteba Mwamba, John Weirstrass, 2020. "An empirical analysis of systemic and macroeconomic risk in South Africa: an application of the quantile regression," MPRA Paper 101493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saungweme, Talknice & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2020. "Relative impact of domestic and foreign public debt on economic growth in South Africa," Working Papers 26641, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & João Tovar Jalles, 2020. "Heterogenous Gains from Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: New Evidence from International Industry-level Data," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2020_015, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Julien Acalin & Alessandro Rebucci, 2020. "Global Business and Financial Cycles: A Tale of Two Capital Account Regimes," NBER Working Papers 27739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph E. Boehm & T. Niklas Kroner, 2020. "The US, Economic News, and the Global Financial Cycle," Working Papers 677, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chen, Nan-Kuang & Cheng, Han-Liang, 2020. "A Study of Financial Cycles and the Macroeconomy in Taiwan," MPRA Paper 101296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Michael Nattinger & Adam I. Noble, 2020. "Measuring Global Financial Market Stresses," Staff Reports 940, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2020. "Bear Markets and Recessions versus Bull Markets and Expansions," Papers 2009.01343, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuño, 2020. "Financial Frictions and the Wealth Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 8482, CESifo.
- Parui, Pintu, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Financialization and the Wage Gap between Blue and White Collar Workers," MPRA Paper 101412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2020. "Insurance and inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa:Policy thresholds," Working Papers 26634, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2020. "Finance,governance and inclusive education in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 26638, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Adedoyin Soyibo, 1996. "The transmission of savings to investment in Nigeria," Working Papers 48, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- F. M. Mwega & Njuguna Mwangi & F.Ole We-Ochilo, 1994. "Macroeconomic constraints and medium-term growth in Kenya: a three-gap analysis," Working Papers 23, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Samuel O. Oyieke, 2011. "Government Capital Spending and Financing and its Impact on Private Investment in Kenya: 1964-2006," Working Papers 236, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Balana, Bedru & Oyeyemi, Motunrayo & Benson, Todd, 2020. "Do credit constraints affect agricultural technology adoption? Evidence from Nigeria," NSSP policy notes 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brown, Ross & Lee, Neil, 2019. "Strapped for Cash? Funding for UK high growth SMEs since the global financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100013, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Liu, Dan & Jin, Yanhong & Pray, Carl & Liu, Shuang, 2020. "The Effects of Digital Inclusive Finance on Household Income and Income Inequality in China?," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304238, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tut, Daniel, 2020. "FinTech and the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from Electronic Payment Systems," MPRA Paper 102401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dejene Aredo, 1993. "The informal and semi-formal financial sectors in Ethiopia: a study of the iqqub, iddir, and savings and credit co-operatives," Working Papers 21, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Francesca Diluiso & Barbara Annicchiarico & Matthias Kalkuhl & Jan C. Minx, 2020. "Climate Actions and Stranded Assets: The Role of Financial Regulation and Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 8486, CESifo.