Report NEP-FDG-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Synergizing Ventures," 2019 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Uchenna Efobi & Simplice A. Asongu & Chinelo Okafor & Vanessa Tchamyou & Belmondo Tanankem, 2019. "Remittances, Finance and Industrialisation in Africa," CEREDEC Working Papers 19/009, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC).
- Schmitz, Emerson, 2019. "Essays on banking and international trade," Other publications TiSEM 74748bf6-7c16-4e08-a6a6-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ibrahim D. Raheem & Aviral K. Tiwari & Daniel Balsalobre-lorente, 2019. "The Role of ICT and Financial Development on CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/058, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bhadury, Soumya & Ghosh, Saurabh & Kumar, Pankaj, 2019. "Nowcasting GDP Growth Using a Coincident Economic Indicator for India," MPRA Paper 96007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gächter, Martin & Geiger, Martin & Stöckl, Sebastian, 2019. "Credit intermediation and the transmission of macro-financial uncertainty: International evidence," EconStor Preprints 204444, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Giacomo Candian & Mikhail Dmitriev, 2019. "Implications of Default Recovery Rates for Aggregate Fluctuations," 2019 Meeting Papers 1185, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Donadelli, Michael & Jüppner, Marcus & Prosperi, Lorenzo, 2019. "Risk weighting, private lending and macroeconomic dynamics," Discussion Papers 30/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mehmet Selman Colak & Ibrahim Ethem Guney & Ahmet Senol & Muhammed Hasan Yilmaz, 2019. "Monitoring and Forecasting Cyclical Dynamics in Bank Credits: Evidence from Turkish Banking Sector," Working Papers 1929, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- María Victoria Landaberry, 2019. "Boom de crédito en Uruguay: Identificación y Anticipación," Documentos de trabajo 2019001, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Oscar Jorda & Alan Taylor & Sanjay Singh, 2019. "The Long-Run Effects of Monetary Policy," 2019 Meeting Papers 1307, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Federico & Fadi Hassan & Veronica Rappoport, 2019. "Trade Shocks and Credit Reallocation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1649, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.