Report NEP-FDG-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uchenna Efobi & Simplice A. Asongu & Chinelo Okafor & Vanessa Tchamyou & Belmondo Tanankem, 2019. "Remittances, Finance and Industrialisation in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 19/009, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Lage de Sousa, Filipe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2017. "Relaxing credit constraints in emerging economies: the impact of public loans on the productivity of Brazilian manufacturers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86923, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fred Eka, 2019. "IDE chinois et croissance économique des pays d'Afrique sub-saharienne : méthode PIM et régression quantile des données en panel," Working Papers hal-02141051, HAL.
- Fred Eka, 2019. "IDE chinois et croissance économique des pays d'Afrique sub-saharienne : approche par la MMG en données de panel," Working Papers hal-02141049, HAL.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2019. "Financial Integration and the Global Effects of China's Growth Surge," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Schwanen & Jeremy Kronick & Farah Omran, 2019. "Growth Surge: How Private Equity Can Scale Up Firms and the Economy," e-briefs 292, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Fu, Tong & Wei, Zhongmei & Jian, Ze, 2019. "The persistent institutional effect of liberal colonialism: Evidence from China's financial policies," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier & Supera, Dominik, 2019. "Bank capital in the short and in the long run," Working Paper Series 2286, European Central Bank.
- Daisuke Ikeda, 2019. "Adverse Selection, Lemons Shocks and Business Cycles," Globalization Institute Working Papers 361, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Apr 2019.
- Jablonski, Ryan S. & Oliver, Steven & Hastings, Justin V., 2017. "The Tortuga disease: the perverse effects of illicit foreign capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67105, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christelle Meniago & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "Revisiting the Finance-Inequality Nexus in a Panel of African Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/014, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Luc Jacolin & Massil Keneck & Alphonse Noah, 2019. "Informal Sector and Mobile Financial Services in Developing Countries: Does Financial Innovation Matter?," Working papers 721, Banque de France.