Report NEP-FDG-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Hélène, 2018. "The inverted-U relationship between credit access and productivity growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aghion, Philippe & Farhi, Emmanuel & Kharroubi, Enisse, 2018. "Monetary policy, product market competition and growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91713, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gary Gorton & Toomas Laarits & Tyler Muir, 2019. "1930: First Modern Crisis," NBER Working Papers 25452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiji Chen & Tao Zha, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of China's Financial Policies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Benyoub, Latifa & Aicha, Aouar & Kharafi, Khadidja, 2019. "أثر الاستثمار الأجنبي المباشر على نمو القطاع الصناعي بالجزائر [the impact of Foreign Direct Investment on the Industrial Sector Growth in Algeria]," MPRA Paper 91485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Vallejos Tarqui & Shirley Navia Caceres, 2018. "Efecto de la inversión extranjera en el dinamismo macroeconómico: un análisis empírico para Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2018, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Stefano Battiston & Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Veronika Stolbova, 2018. "Financialization in the EU and its consequences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4q63gsp61h8, Sciences Po.
- Nuno Azevedo & Márcio Mateus & Álvaro Pina, 2018. "Bank credit allocation and productivity: stylised facts for Portugal," Working Papers w201825, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2018. "Recent finance advances in information technology for inclusive development: a systematic review," MPRA Paper 91531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2019. "Money, credit, monetary policy and the business cycle in the euro area: what has changed since the crisis?," Working Paper Series 2226, European Central Bank.
- Leo Michelis & Ugochi T. Emenogu, 2019. "Financial Frictions, Durable Goods and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 075, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Di Mauro, Filippo & Hassan, Fadi & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2018. "Financial markets and the allocation of capital: the role of productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91676, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.