Report NEP-FDG-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakob Brochner Madsen & MD. Rabiul Islam & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2016. "Inequality, Financial Development and Economic Growth in the OECD, 1870-2011," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Adrian, Tobias & Duarte, Fernando M., 2016. "Financial vulnerability and monetary policy," Staff Reports 804, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Sep 2017.
- Ahmed Tritah, 2016. "Endogenous wage rigidities, human capital accumulation and growth," TEPP Working Paper 2016-08, TEPP.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016. "Words are the new numbers: A newsy coincident index of business cycles," Working Paper 2016/21, Norges Bank.
- Guido Ascari & Louis Phaneuf, 2016. "Business Cycles, Investment Shocks, and the "Barro-King Curse"," Economics Series Working Papers 815, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gregory Bauer & Eleonora Granziera, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Private Debt and Financial Stability Risks," Staff Working Papers 16-59, Bank of Canada.