Report NEP-FDG-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo Brito, 2014. "Economic Growth and the High Skilled: the Role of Scale Eects and of Barriers to Entry into the High Tech," GEE Papers 0055, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2014.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2015. "On the Empirics of Institutions and Quality of Growth: Evidence for Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 70233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harker, Patrick T., 2016. "Growth and the role of economic policies," Speech 117, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shima'a Hanafy & Marcus Marktanner, 2015. "Sectoral FDI, Absorptive Capacity and Economic Growth — Empirical Evidence from Egyptian Governorates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201537, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2016. "China’s slowdown and global financial market volatility: is world growth losing out?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 270, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin Feldkircher & Florian Huber, 2016. "Unconventional US Monetary Policy: New Tools, Same Channels?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp222, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Renata Targetti Lenti, 2016. "Capital, growth and inequality in Piketty's approach. Is it able to explain level and changes of inequality in the personal income distribution?," Working papers 40, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.