Report NEP-FDG-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Ward, George W. & De Keulenaer, Femke & van Landeghem, Bert & Kavetsos, Georgios & Norton, Michael I., 2015. "The Asymmetric Experience of Positive and Negative Economic Growth: Global Evidence Using Subjective Well-Being Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8914, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fatima Boussalem & Zina Boussalem & Abdelaziz Taiba, 2014. "The Relationship between public spending on health and economic growth in Algeria: Testing for Cointegration and Causality," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0101004, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 63170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Tahir Demirsel & Adem Ö?üt & Mehmet Mucuk, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign Direct Investment On Economic Growth: The Case Of Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702081, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pei Kuang & Kaushik Mitra, 2015. "Long-Run Growth Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 15-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez-Martin, 2015. "Monitoring the world business cycle," Working Papers 1509, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Does growth attract FDI?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).