Report NEP-FDG-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Optimal growth under a climate constraint," IDEI Working Papers 798, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "Public Research Spending in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2013. "Public debt in an OLG model with imperfect competition: long-run effects of austerity programs and changes in the growth rate," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Alex Coad & Christina Guenther, 2013. "Processes of firm growth and diversification: theory and evidence," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-11, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Andreas Hoefele, 2013. "The Skill Content of Offshoring and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2013_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz, 2013. "Multivariate–Based Granger Causality between Financial Deepening and Poverty: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 50834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2013.
- Nuno Sobreira & Luís Catela Nunes & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2013. "Characterizing economic growth paths based on new structural change tests," Working Papers w201313, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Anders Bornhäll & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2013. "Sleeping Gazelles: High profits but no growth," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-10, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu Anh Nguyen & Tran Dinh Tuan, 2013. "Saving Rate, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing Countries," Working Papers 05, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Arielle Joseph & Bernhard Troester, 2013. "Can the Mauritian Miracle continue? - The role of financial and ICT services as prospective growth drivers," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1301, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Kevin Reffett & Marc Santugini, 2013. "On Learning and Growth," Cahiers de recherche 1336, CIRPEE.
- Antonio Carvalho & Matthew Cable & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Market-Oriented Structural Reforms and Human Development: Evidence from Transition Economies," Discussion Papers Series 493, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.