Report NEP-FDG-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ldr:wpaper:95 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Kumagai, Satoru & Umezaki, So, 2013. "Five growth strategies for Myanmar : re-engagement with the global economy," IDE Discussion Papers 427, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- anwar, saba & munir, kashif, 2013. "Size of the Government, Quality of Institutions and Growth in SAARC Countries," MPRA Paper 49524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boonman, Tjeerd M., 2013. "Sovereign defaults, business cycles and economic growth in Latin America, 1870-2012," Research Report 13010-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Cheng, G., 2013. "A Growth Perspective on Foreign Reserve Accumulation," Working papers 443, Banque de France.
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lech Kalina, 2013. "Industry structure dynamics and productivity growth," Working Papers 67, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.