Report NEP-FDG-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Inflation gifts and endogenous growth through learning-by-doing," Working Papers 09/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Saving Rate Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model – Hyperbolic Discounting and Observational Equivalence," Working Papers 2013.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emilio Espino & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Alberto Bagnai & Arsène Rieber & Thi Anh-Dao Tran, 2013. "Economic growth and balance of payments constraint in Vietnam," Working Papers DT/2013/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Strieborny, Martin, 2013. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Working Papers 2013:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- McKelvie, Alexander & Brattström, Anna & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "The Relationship Between Innovation and New Firm Growth," Ratio Working Papers 206, The Ratio Institute.
- Ayadi, Rym & Arbak, Emrah & Ben-Naceur, Sami & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2013. "Financial Development, Bank Efficiency and Economic Growth across the Mediterranean," CEPS Papers 7832, Centre for European Policy Studies.