Report NEP-FDG-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Luque, Jaime, 2013. "Did the Euro Change the Effect of Fundamentals on Growth and Uncertainty?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1221, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2012. "Foreign lending, local lending, and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Amano & Tom Carter & Kevin Moran, 2012. "Inflation and Growth: a New Keynesian Perspective," Cahiers de recherche 1228, CIRPEE.
- Real Arai & Junji Ueda, 2012. "A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan," Discussion papers ron235, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2012. "Engines of growth: Education and innovation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 40, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciampoli, Nicola, 2012. "What is new in the finance-growth nexus: OTC derivatives, bank assets and growth," AICCON Working Papers 110-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Hassan, Gazi & Cooray, Arusha, 2012. "The effect of female and male health on economic growth: cross-country evidence within a production function framework," MPRA Paper 40083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro André Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2012. "Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances and the role of relative prices: Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2012-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Alexey Vedev & Andrey Kosarev, 2012. "Some Quantitative Estimates of the Influence of Institutional Constraints of Economic Growth in Russia," Working Papers 0014, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Hassan, Gazi & Wu, Eliza, 2012. "Sovereign country rating, growth volatility and financial crisis," MPRA Paper 40085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012. "Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.