Report NEP-FDG-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2012. "Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration," FIW Working Paper series 086, FIW.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2012. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," FIW Working Paper series 084, FIW.
- Busse, Matthias & Königer, Jens, 2012. "Trade and economic growth: A re-examination of the empirical evidence," HWWI Research Papers 123, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2012. "The Political Economy of Distribution and Growth in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 417, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012.
"Croyances culturelles éducation et croissance
[Cultural beliefs education and growth]," MPRA Paper 38763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Basile & S. Usai, 2012. "Analysis of regional endogenous growth," Working Paper CRENoS 201211, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rabie, Mohamed, 2011. "Liberating nations from the debt burden," MPRA Paper 38810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2012.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Endogenous Markups, and Self-fulfilling Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 18074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:87 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrey Launov & Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2012. "On the estimation of the volatility-growth link," CREATES Research Papers 2012-21, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jacques K Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 280, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ball, V. Eldon & San Juan, Carlos & Ulloa, Camilo, 2012. "State Productivity Growth: Catching Up and the Business Cycle," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123334, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gillman, Max, 2012. "AS-AD in the Standard Dynamic Neoclassical Model: Business Cycles and Growth Trends," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Vittorio Peretti & Rangan Gupta & Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "Do House Prices Impact Consumption and Interest Rate in South Africa? Evidence from a Time-Varying Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201216, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tansel, Aysit & Güngör, Nil Demet, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).