Report NEP-FDG-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Effects of Growth and Volatility in Public Expenditures on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," CEMA Working Papers 494, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Christian Heebøll-Christensen, 2011. "Financial Instability - a Result of Excess Liquidity or Credit Cycles?," Discussion Papers 11-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2011. "A Further Examination of the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1149, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vittorio Corbo & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2011. "The International Crisis and Latin America: Growth Effects and Development Strategies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 429, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2011. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration,Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1108, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Mahvash S. Qureshi & Jonathan D. Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2011. "Managing Capital Inflows: The Role of Capital Controls and Prudential Policies," NBER Working Papers 17363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Yuko Hashimoto & Takatoshi Ito, 2011. "International Reserves and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sripad Motiram & Nayantara Sarma, 2011. "Polarization, inequality and growth: The Indian experience," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luciano Nakabashi & Adolfo Sachsida & Ana Elisa Gonçalves Pereira, 2011. "Institutions and growth: a developing country case study," Working Papers 0116, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.