Report NEP-FDG-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall, Alan, 2009. "Multifunctional Agriculture And Regional Economic Growth," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57334, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 4784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 806.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- d'Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2010. "Education in the East, Emigrating to the West?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bronisz, Urszula & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2009. "The Impact Of Social Capital On The Regional Growth And Competitiveness In Poland," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grigoris Zarotiadis & Aristea Gkagka, 2010. "Switching from convergence to divergence in the European Union: A case study," Working Papers 164, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," MPRA Paper 21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic finance: what does it change, what it does not - the structure - objectives mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21224, University Library of Munich, Germany.