Report NEP-FDG-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irmen, Andreas, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," Working Papers 0496, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Polachek, Solomon & Sevastianova, Daria, 2010. "Does Conflict Disrupt Growth? Evidence of the Relationship between Political Instability and National Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 4762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chronic Poverty Research Centre CPRC, 2010. "Escaping Chronic Poverty Through Economic Growth," Working Papers id:2427, eSocialSciences.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Sattar, Rashid, 2010. "Trade, Growth and Povety: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 20904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Cortuk, Orcan, 2010. "Structural Change and Growth in India," MPRA Paper 20867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toru Kikuchi & Sugata Marjit, 2010. "Growth with Time Zone Differences," Discussion Papers 0920, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Audrey Sallenave, 2010. "Real exchange rate misalignments and economic performance for the G20 countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Bloom, David E. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2010. "Economic consequences of low fertility in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers 11-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Joan R. Rosés & Isabel Sanz Villarroya, 2010. "Stabilization and growth under dictatorship: the experience of Franco's Spain," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-02, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Marie Daumal & Selin Ozyurt, 2010. "The Impact of International Trade Flows on the Growth of Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Pierre van der Eng & Joerg Baten & Mojgan Stegl, 2010. "Long-Term Economic Growth and the Standard of Living in Indonesia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-514, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.