Report NEP-FDG-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Schooling, Cognitive Skills, and the Latin American Growth Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 4576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F & Saleh, Ahmad & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy S., 2009. "Dynamic Ethnic Fractionalization and Economic Growth in the Transition Economies from 1989 to 2007," IZA Discussion Papers 4597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hammond, George W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "The Impact of Local Decentralization on Economic Growth: Evidence from U.S. Counties," IZA Discussion Papers 4574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Francois FAGNART & Marc GERMAIN, 2009. "On the Feasibility of Perpetual Growth in a Decentralized Economy Subject to Environmental Constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt & Fabrice Murtin, 2009. "The relationship between health and growth:when Lucas meets Nelson-Phelps," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Do Better Schools Lead to More Growth? Cognitive Skills, Economic Outcomes, and Causation," IZA Discussion Papers 4575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Andrés Domingo & José Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech Vilariño & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Job Creation in Spain: Productivity Growth, Labour Market Reforms or both?," Working Papers 0903, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Leung, Ron & Stampini, Marco & Vencatachellum, Désiré, 2009. "Does Human Capital Protect Workers against Exogenous Shocks? South Africa in the 2008-2009 Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 4608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2009. "Does Public Investment Enhance Labor Productivity Growth in Argentina? A Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 57, Yale University, Department of Economics.