Report NEP-FDG-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian Dobra & Theo S. Eicher & Alexander Lenkoski, 2009. "Modeling uncertainty in macroeconomic growth determinants using Gaussian graphical models," Working Papers UWEC-2009-14-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Kohler, Marion & Upper, Christian, 2009. "Financial Crises and Economic Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2009. "Growth After the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cai, Xiaoming & Den Haan, Wouter, 2009. "Predicting recoveries and the importance of using enough information," CEPR Discussion Papers 7508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier & Olivier Jeanne, 2009. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: The Allocation Puzzle," Working Paper Series WP09-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Galor, Oded, 2009. "2008 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture -- Comparative Economic Development: Insights from Unified Growth Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 7519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner & David Stuckler, 2009. "Foreign Currency Debt, Financial Crises and Economic Growth: A Long Run View," NBER Working Papers 15534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Sterk, Vincent, 2009. "The Myth of Financial Innovation and the Great Moderation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clougherty, Joseph A., 2009. "Competition Policy Trends and Economic Growth: Cross-National Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2009. "Competition Policy and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cwik, Tobias & Wieland, Volker, 2009. "Keynesian government spending multipliers and spillovers in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2009. "Productivity and economic growth in Switzerland 1991-2005," Working Papers 2009-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Cooray, Arusha & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2009. "How Useful is Growth Literature for Policies in the Developing Countries?," Economics Working Papers wp09-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Trust in Banks? Evidence from normal times and from times of crises," Working Papers 158, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).