Report NEP-FDG-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "On economic growth and minimum wages," Discussion Papers 2009/78, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Varella Mollick, Andre & Torres, Rene Cabral & Carneiro, Francisco G., 2008. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter for Output Growth? Evidence from Industrial and Emerging Economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4791, The World Bank.
- Mohl, Philipp & Hagen, Tobias, 2008. "Which is the Right Dose of EU Cohesion Policy for Economic Growth?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-104, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dressler, Scott J., 2009. "Economies of scale in banking, confidence shocks, and business cycles," MPRA Paper 13310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Ehrhart, 2009. "The effects of inequality on growth: a survey of the theoretical and empirical literature," Working Papers 107, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min-Qiang Zhao, 2009. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," Working Papers 09-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- John W. Dawson & John J. Seater, 2009. "Federal Regulation and Aggregate Economic Growth," Working Papers 09-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Modeling the Volatility of Real GDP Growth: The Case of Japan Revisited," Working Papers 0904, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4830, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viktorov, Ilja, 2009. "Mass Production, Economic Growth and Social Justice: Historical Lessons for Russia," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 3, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.