Report NEP-EXP-2020-06-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bol, Damien & Blais, André & Coulombe, Maxime & Laslier, Jean-François & Pilet, Jean-Benoit, 2020. "Choosing an Electoral Rule," SocArXiv rm2tq, Center for Open Science.
- Michel Beine & Arnaud Dupuy & Majlinda Joxhe, 2020. "Migration intentions: Data from a Field Study in Albania," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-14, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Estelle Midler & Philippe Bontems, 2020. "Adoption of environment-friendly agricultural practices with background risk: experimental evidence," Post-Print hal-02615779, HAL.
- Kaiser, Tim & Lusardi, Annamaria & Menkhoff, Lukas & Urban, Carly, 2020. "Financial education affects financial knowledge and downstream behaviors," CEPR Discussion Papers 14741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johari, Ramesh & Li, Hannah & Weintraub, Gabriel, 2020. "Experimental Design in Two-Sided Platforms: An Analysis of Bias," Research Papers 3859, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ai Takeuchi & Erika Seki, 2020. "Coordination and free-riding problems in the provision of multiple public goods," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-15-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Horn, Dániel & Kiss, Hubert Janos & Lénárd, Tünde, 2020. "Economic preferences in the classroom - research documentation," MPRA Paper 100815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacopo Bonan & Pietro Battiston & Jaimie Bleck & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Stefano Pareglio & Bassirou Sarr & Massimo Tavoni, 2020. "Social Interaction and Technology Adoption: Experimental Evidence from Improved Cookstoves in Mali," Working Papers 442, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2020.
- Patricia Justino & Marinella Leone & Pierfrancesco Rolla & Monique Abimpaye & Caroline Dusabe & Diane Uwamahoro & Richard Germond, 2020. "Improving parenting practices for early child development: Experimental evidence from Rwanda," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-72, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Romain Espinosa & Bruno Deffains & Christian Thöni, 2020. "Debiasing preferences over redistribution: An experiment," Post-Print halshs-02614203, HAL.
- Jerzy Grobelny & Rafal Michalski, 2020. "Effects of scatter plot initial solutions on regular grid facility layout algorithms in typical production models," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/20/12, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Heath, Davidson & Ringgenberg, Matthew & Samadi, Mehrdad & Werner, Ingrid M, 2020. "Reusing Natural Experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 14710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guriev, Sergei & Henry, Emeric & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2020. "Checking and Sharing Alt-Facts," CEPR Discussion Papers 14738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai Barron & Heike Harmgart & Steffen Huck & Sebastian Schneider & Matthias Sutter, 2020. "Discrimination, narratives and family history: An experiment with Jordanian host and Syrian refugee children," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2020_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jerzy Grobelny & Rafal Michalski, 2020. "Investigating human visual behavior by hidden Markov models in the design of marketing information," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/20/09, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Charles F. Manski & Aleksey Tetenov, 2020. "Statistical Decision Properties of Imprecise Trials Assessing COVID-19 Drugs," Papers 2006.00343, arXiv.org.
- Kieren, Pascal & Mueller-Dethard, Jan & Weber, Martin, 2020. "Why so Negative? Belief Formation and Risk Taking in Boom and Bust Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jerzy Grobelny & Rafal Michalski, 2018. "Simulated annealing based on linguistic patterns: experimental examination of properties for various types of logistic problems," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/18/09, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Aggarwal, Shilpa & Dizon-Ross, Rebecca & Zucker, Ariel, 2020. "Incentivizing Behavioral Change: The Role of Time Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 14751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liang Jiang & Xiaobin Liu & Peter C. B. Phillips & Yichong Zhang, 2020. "Bootstrap Inference for Quantile Treatment Effects in Randomized Experiments with Matched Pairs," Papers 2005.11967, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.