Report NEP-EXP-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Angrisani & Marco Cipriani & Antonio Guarino & Ryan Kendall & Julen Ortiz de Zarate Pina, 2020. "Risk Preferences at the Time of COVID-19: An Experiment with Professional Traders and Students," Staff Reports 927, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Grözinger, Nicola & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Laske, Katharina & Schröder, Marina, 2020. "Innovation and Communication Media in Virtual Teams – An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 13218, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Federica Alberti & Werner Güth & Kei Tsutsui, 2020. "Experimental effects of institutionalizing co-determination by a procedurally fair bidding rule," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-10, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Pablo Brassiolo & Ricardo Estrada & Gustavo Fajardo & Juan F. Vargas, 2020. "Self-Selection into Corruption: Evidence from the Lab," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 018182, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Richter, Andries, 2019. "Positive framing does not solve the tragedy of the commons," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vittorio Pelligra & Tommaso Reggiani & Daniel John Zizzo, 2020. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests by an Authority," MUNI ECON Working Papers 2020-04, Masaryk University, revised Feb 2023.
- Silvester Van Koten, 2020. "The Forward Premium in Electricity Markets: An Experimental Study," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp656, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan S. Krause & Gerrit Nanninga & Patrick Ring & Ulrich Schmidt & Daniel Schunk, 2020. "The Influence of Ambient Temperature on Social Perception and Social Behavior," Working Papers 2013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Wiborg, Vegard Sjurseike & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Nyborg, Karine, 2020. "Collaboration, Alphabetical Order and Gender Discrimination – Evidence from the Lab," IZA Discussion Papers 13225, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mickaël Beaud & Mathieu Lefebvre & Julie Rosaz, 2018. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Giving Decision in Risky Environments : Experimental Evidence," CEE-M Working Papers halshs-01872072, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Kaiser, Tim & Lusardi, Annamaria & Menkhoff, Lukas & Urban, Carly, 2020. "Financial Education Affects Financial Knowledge and Downstream Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 13178, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- J. James Reade, 2020. "Outcomes with asymmetric payoffs: The case of the Soviet Football League," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-12, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Mostafa Shahen & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2020. "How do individuals behave in the intergenerational sustainability dilemma? A strategy method experiment," Working Papers SDES-2020-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2020.
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Fiorin, Stefano & Gottlieb, Daniel & Kanz, Martin, 2019. "Moral incentives in credit card debt repayment: evidence from a field experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eliot Abrams & Jonathan Libgober & John List, 2020. "Research Registries: Facts, Myths, and Possible Improvements," Artefactual Field Experiments 00703, The Field Experiments Website.
- Marcos Agurto & Sandra Buzinsky & Fernando Fernandez & Javier Torres, 2020. "Empowering College Students through Community Engagement: Experimental Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 2020-07, Lima School of Economics.
- Mst Asma Khatun & Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2020. "Cooperation and cognition gaps for salinity: A field experiment of information provision," Working Papers SDES-2020-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2020.
- Daniel A. Brent & Louis-Philippe Beland, 2020. "Traffic Congestion, Transportation Policies, and the Performance of First Responders," Carleton Economic Papers 20-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Todd R. Kaplan & Luke Lindsay, 2020. "Increasing Employment Through the Partial Release of Information," Discussion Papers 2001, University of Exeter, Department of Economics, revised 2021.
- Abel, Martin & Brown, Willa, 2020. "Prosocial Behavior in the Time of COVID-19: The Effect of Private and Public Role Models," IZA Discussion Papers 13207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ben Weidmann & David J. Deming, 2020. "Team Players: How Social Skills Improve Group Performance," NBER Working Papers 27071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michal Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz & Anna Kukla-Gryz, 2019. "Digital piracy and the perception of price fairness. Evidence from a field experiment," GRAPE Working Papers 39, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Benslimane, I. & Crosetto, P. & Magni-Berton, R. & Varaine, S., 2020. "Intellectual property reform in the laboratory," Working Papers 2020-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Islam, Asadul & Kwon, Sungoh & Masood, Eema & Prakash, Nishith & Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Saraswat, Deepak, 2020. "When Goal-Setting Forges Ahead but Stops Short," IZA Discussion Papers 13188, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah Jewell & J. James Reade & Carl Singleton, 2020. "It's Just Not Cricket: The Uncontested Toss and the Gentleman's Game," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-10, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Sophie Clot & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2020. "The Reference Point Bias in Judging Cheaters," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-11, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Iris Kesternich & Heiner Schumacher & Bettina Siflinger & Stefan Schwarz, 2020. "Work meaning and labor supply," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 654512, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Jiang, Liang & Liu, Xiaobin & Zhang, Yichong, 2020. "Bootstrap Inference for Quantile Treatment Effects in Randomized Experiments with Matched Pairs," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 15-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Castillo, Marco & Dickinson, David L., 2020. "Sleep Restriction Increases Coordination Failure," IZA Discussion Papers 13242, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Runsten, Philip & Werr, Andreas, 2020. "Team Collective Intelligence: Developing and testing a digital team intervention for knowledge integration," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2020:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Junichi Hirose & Koji Kotani & Yoshinori Nakagawa, 2020. "Is climate change induced by humans? The impact of the gap in perceptions on cooperation," Working Papers SDES-2020-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2020.
- Ambler, Kate & de Brauw, Alan & Murphy, Mike, 2020. "Increasing the adoption of conservation agriculture: A framed field experiment in Northern Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1932, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).