Report NEP-EXP-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bharat Chandar & Ali Hortacsu & John List & Ian Muir & Jeffrey Wooldridge, 2019. "Design and Analysis of Cluster-Randomized Field Experiments in Panel Data Settings," Natural Field Experiments 00681, The Field Experiments Website.
- Takanori IDA & Ryo OKUI, 2019. "Can information alleviate overconfidence? A randomized experiment on financial market predictions," Discussion papers e-19-005, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Pierrot, Thibaud, 2019. "Negotiation under the curse of knowledge," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-211, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Butschek, Sebastian & González Amor, Roberto & Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk, 2019. "Paying Gig Workers – Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12667, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luciano Andreozzi & Matteo Ploner & Ali Seyhun Saral, 2019. "The Stability of Conditional Cooperation: Egoism Trumps Reciprocity in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin & Katuščák Peter & John Smith, 2019. "Central tendency bias in belief elicitation," Working Papers hal-02308641, HAL.
- Adena, Maja & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Huck, Steffen, 2019. "Charitable giving by the poor: A field experiment on matching and distance to charitable output in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2019-305, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Crosetto, P. & Filippin, A. & Katuscak, P. & Smith, J., 2019. "Central tendency bias in belief elicitation," Working Papers 2019-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Will Jennings & Lunzheng Li & Zacharias Maniadis, 2019. "Can Biased Polls Distort Electoral Results? Evidence From The Lab And The Field," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/06, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2019. "Can mass fundraising harm your core business? A field experiment on how fundraising affects ticket sales," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2019-304, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan & Spiteri, Jonathan, 2019. "Facilitating Healthy Dietary Habits: An Experiment with a Low Income Population," IZA Discussion Papers 12675, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oechssler, Joerg & Reischmann, Andreas & Sofianos, Andis, 2019. "The conditional contribution mechanism for repeated public goods: The general case," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-209, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Roberta Dessi & Frédéric Moisan & Donald Robertson, 2019. "Public Goods and Future Audiences: Acting as Role Models?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-27, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Tim Lohse & Sven A. Simon, 2018. "Compliance in Teams - Implications of Joint Decisions and Shared Consequences," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2018-03_4, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Eerola, Essi & Kosonen, Tuomas & Kotakorpi, Kaisa & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Tuimala, Jarno, 2019. "Tax Compliance in the Rental Housing Market: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers 122, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Bharat Chandar & Uri Gneezy & John List & Ian Muir, 2019. "The Drivers of Social Preferences: Evidence from a Nationwide Tipping Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00680, The Field Experiments Website.
- Serhiy Kandul & Ghislaine Lang & Bruno Lanz, 2019. "Social comparison and energy conservation in a collective action context: A field experiment," IRENE Working Papers 19-06, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Nikoloz Kudashvili & Philipp Lergetporer, 2019. "Do Minorities Misrepresent Their Ethnicity to Avoid Discrimination?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7861, CESifo.
- Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan & Vecchi, Martina & Vitt, Nicolai, 2019. "Stress and Food Preferences: A Lab Experiment with Low-SES Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 12674, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adriana Weisleder & Carolyn Brockmeyer Cates & Jessica F. Harding & Samantha B. Johnson & Caitlin F. Canfield & Anne M. Seery & Caroline D. Raak & Angelica Alonso & Benard P. Dreyer & Alan L. Mendelso, "undated". "Links between Shared Reading and Play, Parent Psychosocial Functioning, and Child Behavior: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a63c8a814a1c4a27af545f659, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Robert S. Gibbons & Manuel Grieder & Holger Herz & Christian Zehnder, 2019. "Building an Equilibrium: Rules Versus Principles in Relational Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 7871, CESifo.
- Justine Burns & Patrizio Piraino & Sofia Monteiro, 2018. "The Prince and the Pauper: The effect of inherited-wealth status on productivity in the lab," Working Papers 748, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Akiko Watanabe & Yosuke Kurihara & Satoshi Kumagai & Toshiyuki Matsumoto & Takuya Hida, 2019. "Method for Discriminating the Mode of Operation of the Steering Wheel during Car Driving," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9811648, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John List & Claire Mackevicius & Min Sok Lee & Dana Suskind, 2019. "How Can Experiments Play a Greater Role in Public Policy? 12 Proposals from an Economic Model of Scaling," Artefactual Field Experiments 00679, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rajesh Rathod, 2019. "Effectiveness Of Constructivist Approach In Mathematics," Working papers 2019-31-03, Voice of Research.
- Bruenner, Tobias & Friebel, Guido & Holden, Richard & Prasad, Suraj, 2019. "Incentives to Discover Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 13979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renaud Foucart & Jana Friedrichsen, 2019. "All-pay competition with captive consumers," Working Papers 277451127, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Jakubek, Marcin, 2019. "Pure Rank Preferences and Variation in Risk-Taking Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 12637, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson, Jonas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Lillestøl, Jostein & Ubøe, Jan, 2019. "Analyzing learning effects in the newsvendor model by probabilistic methods," Discussion Papers 2019/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Jakubek, Marcin, 2019. "Pure rank preferences and variation in risk-taking behavior," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 123, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Christine L. Exley & Judd B. Kessler, 2019. "The Gender Gap in Self-Promotion," Working Papers 2019-058, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Islam, Asadul & Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves & Zhang, Xin, 2019. "The Value of Information in Technology Adoption," IZA Discussion Papers 12672, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).