Report NEP-EXP-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brice Corgnet & Cary Deck & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2017. "Information (Non)Aggregation in Markets with Costly Signal Acquisition," Working Papers 1735, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Michał Wiktor Krawczyk & Joanna Rachubik, 2018. "Verifying the representativeness heuristic: A field experiment with real-life lottery tickets," Working Papers 2018-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2017. "Gender and Peer Effects in Social Networks," Working Papers 2017-03, CRESE.
- Hong, Jieying & Moinas, Sophie & Pouget, Sébastien, 2018. "Learning in Speculative Bubbles: An Experiment," TSE Working Papers 18-882, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Naoki Watanabe, 2017. "Meaningful Learning in Weighted Voting Games: An Experiment," Post-Print halshs-01216244, HAL.
- Ronayne, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2018. "When Good Advice is Ignored: The Role of Envy and Stubbornness," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1150, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Houy & Jean-Philippe Nicolaï & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Always doing your best? Effort and performance in dynamic settings," Working Papers 1736, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Carole Treibich & Sabine Lescher & Luis Sagaon-Teyssier & Bruno Ventelou, 2017. "The expected and unexpected benefits of dispensing the exact number of pills," Post-Print hal-01611059, HAL.
- Ronayne, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2018. "When Good Advice is Ignored : The Role of Envy and Stubbornness," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 38, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Christoph Koenig & David Schindler, 2018. "Dynamics in Gun Ownership and Crime - Evidence from the Aftermath of Sandy Hook," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/694, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Heine, Florian, 2017. "Contests for public goods," Other publications TiSEM aa1ff79c-5412-4630-87a0-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jack, Kelsey & Jayachandran, Seema & Rao, Sarojini, 2018. "Environmental externalities and free-riding in the household," CEPR Discussion Papers 12558, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anaëlle Camarda & Hicham Ezzat & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "The role of Expertise in Design Fixation: Managerial Implications for Creative Leadership," Post-Print halshs-01626164, HAL.
- Matteo Coronese & Isabelle Salle, 2018. "The "Rajan Hypothesis": a counter-factual experiment," LEM Papers Series 2018/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yang, Yingrui, 2017. "Sub-economic impulse and consciousness with quantum chromodynamic modeling," MPRA Paper 82921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Le Glatin & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Generative action and preference reversal in exploratory project management," Post-Print hal-01674309, HAL.
- Laetitia Renier & Emmanuelle P. Kleinlogel & Claudia Toma & Marianne Schmid Mast & Nora A. Murphy, 2018. "No Expectation, No Disappointment: How Does Meta-Accuracy Affect Hireability?," Working Papers CEB 18-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aaron Arndt & David M Harrison & Mark A. Lane & Vicky L Seiler & Michael J. Seiler, 2017. "Real Estate Agent Target Marketing: Are Buyers Drawn Towards Particular Real Estate Agents?," Framed Field Experiments 00629, The Field Experiments Website.