Report NEP-EXP-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrej Angelovski & Tibor Neugebauer & Maroš Servatka, 2019. "Can Rank-Order Competition Resolve the Free-Rider Problem in the Voluntary Provision of Impure Public Goods? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers CESARE 1705, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Jana Friedrichsen & Tobias König & Renke Schmacker, 2017. "Welfare Stigma in the Lab: Evidence of Social Signaling," CESifo Working Paper Series 6519, CESifo.
- Andrej Angelovski & Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Daniela Grieco, 2019. "Trusting versus Monitoring: An Institutional Choice Experiment," Working Papers CESARE 1707, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Simon Gaechter & Lingbo Huang & Martin Sefton, 2017. "Disappointment Aversion and Social Comparisons in a Real-Effort Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 6489, CESifo.
- Pia R. Pinger, 2017. "Thinking about Tomorrow? Predicting Experimental Choice Behavior and Life Outcomes from a Survey Measure of Present Bias," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 935, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gillet, Joris, 2017. "Voting For a Cartel as a Sign of Cooperativeness," MPRA Paper 82160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph March & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Contests as Selection Mechanisms: The Impact of Risk Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6587, CESifo.
- Alberto Abadie & Susan Athey & Guido Imbens & Jeffrey Wooldridge, 2017. "When Should You Adjust Standard Errors for Clustering?," Papers 1710.02926, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2022.
- Lorenzo Coviello & Uri Gneezy & Lorenz Götte, 2017. "A Large-Scale Field Experiment to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Paid Search Advertising," CESifo Working Paper Series 6684, CESifo.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Grimalda, Gianluca & Jimenez, Laura, 2017. "Consultative Democracy & Trust," MPRA Paper 82138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perez Padilla, Mitzi, 2017. "Risk, time and social preferences : Evidence from large scale experiments," Other publications TiSEM 4f97c2b7-a709-4627-96bd-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Gerd Muehlheusser & Andreas Roider, 2017. "Whistle-Blower Protection: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6394, CESifo.
- Simon Gaechter & Leonie Gerhards & Daniele Nosenzo, 2017. "The Importance of Peers for Compliance with Norms of Fair Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6497, CESifo.
- Faralla, Valeria & Novarese, Marco & Ardizzone, Antonella, 2017. "Framing Effects in Intertemporal Choice: A Nudge Experiment," MPRA Paper 82086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2017. "How voters use grade scales in evaluative voting," Working Papers 1729, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andrej Angelovski & Werner Güth, 2017. "When to Stop - A Cardinal Secretary Search Experiment," Working Papers CESARE 1706, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Susan Athey & Guido Imbens, 2016. "The Econometrics of Randomized Experiments," Papers 1607.00698, arXiv.org.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Paul Niehaus, 2017. "Experimentation at Scale," NBER Working Papers 23957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Guido Imbens & Thai Pham & Stefan Wager, 2017. "Estimating Average Treatment Effects: Supplementary Analyses and Remaining Challenges," Papers 1702.01250, arXiv.org.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph (R.) Sloof & Mirjam (C.M.) van Praag, 2017. "Intuitive versus Contemplative: Do Entrepreneurs differ in their Decision-Making Style from Managers and Employees?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-100/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lea Cassar & Arnd H. Klein, 2017. "A Matter of Perspective: How Experience Shapes Preferences for Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6302, CESifo.
- Gharad Bryan & Jonathan de Quidt & Tom Wilkening & Nitin Yadav, 2017. "Land Trade and Development: A Market Design Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6557, CESifo.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2017. ""Institutionalization Aversion" and the Willingness to Pay for Home Health Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 6703, CESifo.
- Manthei, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk & Vogelsang, Timo, 2017. "Performance Pay May Not Raise Performance – A Cautionary Tale Based On Evidence from Large Scale Field Experiments in a Retail Chain," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168287, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Susan Athey & Raj Chetty & Guido Imbens & Hyunseung Kang, 2016. "Estimating Treatment Effects using Multiple Surrogates: The Role of the Surrogate Score and the Surrogate Index," Papers 1603.09326, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Wrohlich, Katharina & Unterhofer, Ulrike, 2017. "External Effects of 'Daddy Months': How Fathers' Parental Leave Changes Social Norms," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168297, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marianne Andries & Valentin Haddad, 2017. "Information Aversion," NBER Working Papers 23958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sylvain Chassang & Sergio Montero & Erik Snowberg, 2017. "A Theory of Experimenters," CESifo Working Paper Series 6678, CESifo.