Report NEP-EXP-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anell, Anders & Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria & Kjellsson, Gustav, 2017. "Information, Switching Costs, and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Two Randomized Field Experiments in Swedish Primary Health Care," Working Papers 2017:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 27 Jun 2018.
- Arielle Bernhardt & Erica Field & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2017. "Household Matters: Revisiting the Returns to Capital among Female Micro-entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 23358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Hiring Discrimination: An Overview of (Almost) All Correspondence Experiments Since 2005," IZA Discussion Papers 10738, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Fluid intelligence and cognitive reflection in a strategic environment: evidence from dominance-solvable games," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01359231, HAL.
- Bauermeister, Golo-Friedrich & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "Multiple switching behavior in different display formats of multiple price lists," DARE Discussion Papers 1706, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Michael K. Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Harnessing Policy Complementarities to Conserve Energy: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Cognitive ability and the effect of strategic uncertainty," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01261036, HAL.
- Sandner, Malte & Cornelissen, Thomas & Jungmann, Tanja & Herrmann, Peggy, 2017. "Evaluating the Effects of a Targeted Home Visiting Program on Maternal and Child Health Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 10715, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bocoum, Fadima & Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Zongo, Nathalie, 2017. "Nudging Households to Take Up Health Insurance: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 10744, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- R. Ghidoni & G. Calzolari & M. Casari, 2017. "Climate Change: Behavioral Responses from Extreme Events and Delayed Damages," Working Papers wp2002, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James Andreoni, 2017. "Satisfaction Guaranteed: When Moral Hazard meets Moral Preferences," NBER Working Papers 23352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Cillo & Enrico De Giorgi, 2017. "A New Approach to the Study of Editing of Repeated Lotteries," Working Papers 603, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Knetsch, Jack L., 2017. "Impact of Lower Rated Journals on Economists' Judgments of Publication Lists: Evidence from a Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10752, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeffrey Diebold & Susan Camilleri, 2017. "An Experimental Analysis of Modifications to the Survivor Benefit Information Within the Social Security Statement," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-5, Center for Retirement Research.
- Lynn, Peter & JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2017. "Mounting multiple experiments on longitudinal social surveys: design and implementation considerations," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2017-05, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.