Report NEP-EXP-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siddique, Abu & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2017. "Competitive Preferences and Ethnicity: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 10682, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Khadjavi, Menusch & Riekhof, Marie-Catherine & Voss, Rüdiger, 2017. "Professional identity and the gender gap in risk-taking: Evidence from a field experiment with scientists," Kiel Working Papers 2077, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Adena, Maja & Alizade, Jeyhun & Bohner, Frauke & Harke, Julian & Mesters, Fabio, 2017. "Quality certifications for nonprofits, charitable giving, and donor's trust: experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Jared Rubin & Elira Karaja, 2017. "The Cultural Transmission of Trust Norms: Evidence from a Lab in the Field on a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 17-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Luigi Butera & John A. List, 2017. "An Economic Approach to Alleviate the Crises of Confidence in Science: With an Application to the Public Goods Game," NBER Working Papers 23335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eloisa Campioni & Vittorio Larocca & Loredana Mirra & Luca Panaccione, 2017. "Financial literacy and bank runs: an experimental analysis," CEIS Research Paper 402, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Jul 2017.
- Mohammed H. Alemu & Søren B. Olsen, 2017. "Can a Repeated Opt-Out Reminder remove hypothetical bias in discrete choice experiments? An application to consumer valuation of novel food products," IFRO Working Paper 2017/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Antonio M. Espin & Angel Sanchez & Benedikt Herrmann, 2017. "Economic preferences 2.0: Connecting competition, cooperation and inter-temporal preferences," Discussion Papers 2017-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lena Epp & Nastassia Leszczynska, 2017. "Fairness Concerns and Corrupt Decisions :an Experimental Approach," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2017. "Conspiracy against the public - an experiment on collusion," Working Paper Series 03-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Leigh L. Linden & Juan Saavedra, 2017. "Medium- and Long-Term Educational Consequences of Alternative Conditional Cash Transfer Designs: Experimental Evidence from Colombia," NBER Working Papers 23275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Michael K. Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Harnessing Policy Complementarities to Conserve Energy: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2017-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Schaffner, Markus, 2017. "Is Transparency an Anti-Corruption Myth?," IZA Discussion Papers 10683, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fehr, Dietmar & Schmid, Julia, 2017. "Exclusion in the all-pay auction: An experimental investigation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2017-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Duell, Dominik & Valasek, Justin Mattias, 2017. "Social identity and political polarization: Evidence on the impact of identity on partisan voting trade," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-304, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Alec Brandon & Paul J. Ferraro & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Michael K. Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Do The Effects of Social Nudges Persist? Theory and Evidence from 38 Natural Field Experiments," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2017-04, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Oren-Kolbinger, Orli & Weisburd, Sarit, 2017. "Limited Attention, Salience and Changing Prices: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Online Supermarket Shopping," CEPR Discussion Papers 12014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro & Valérie Lechene, 2016. "The effect of gender-targeted conditional cash transfers on household expenditures: Evidence from a randomized experiment," IFS Working Papers W16/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Felix Koelle & Tom Lane & Daniele Nosenzo & Chris Starmer, 2017. "Nudging the electorate: what works and why?," Discussion Papers 2017-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Eugen Dimant, 2017. "On Peer Effects: Contagion of Pro- and Anti-Social Behavior and the Role of Social Cohesion," Discussion Papers 2017-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Engel, Jannis & Szech, Nora, 2017. "A little good is good enough: Ethical consumption, cheap excuses, and moral self-licensing," Working Paper Series in Economics 102, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Yasushi Asako & Yukihiko Funaki & Kozo Ueda & Nobuyuki Uto, 2017. "(A)symmetric Information Bubbles: Experimental Evidence," Globalization Institute Working Papers 312, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul Carrillo & Edgar Castro & Carlos Scartascini, 2017. "Do Rewards Work?: Evidence from the Randomization of Public Works," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98459, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Barbara Sianesi, 2016. "‘Randomisation bias’ in the medical literature: a review," IFS Working Papers W16/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guha, Brishti & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2017. "Affirmative Action in the Presence of a Creamy Layer: Identity or Class Based?," MPRA Paper 78686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaev, Boris & McGee, Jennifer, 2016. "Relative Verbal Intelligence and Happiness," MPRA Paper 78564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hahn, Youjin & Islam, Asadul & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2017. "Do Friendship Networks Improve Female Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 10674, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).