Report NEP-EXP-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2015. "Virtual reality experiments in economics," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 049, University of Siena.
- Bartuli, Jenny & Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2016. "Business Ethics in Organizations: An Experimental Examination of Whistleblowing and Personality," IZA Discussion Papers 10190, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Gürth & Noemi Pace & Arianna Galliera & Francesca Marzo, 2016. "(Sub) Optimality and (Non) Optimal Satisficing in Risky Decision Experiments," Working Papers 2016:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francis Larson & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2016. "Can Myopic Loss Aversion Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment with Professional Traders," NBER Working Papers 22605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Galiani & Nadya Hajj & Patrick J. McEwan & Pablo Ibarraran & Nandita Krishnaswamy, 2016. "Voter Response to Peak and End Transfers: Evidence from a Conditional Cash Transfer Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David B. Johnson & Matthew D. Webb, 2016. "Decision Making with Risky, Rival Outcomes: Theory and Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 16-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Jesse Rothstein & Till von Wachter, 2016. "Social Experiments in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 22585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SHIMAMOTO Daichi & TODO Yasuyuki & Yu Ri KIM & Petr MATOUS, 2016. "Identifying and Decomposing Peer Effects on Participation Decisions Using a Randomized Controlled Trial," Discussion papers 16083, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thomas J. Leeper, 2016. "How does treatment self-selection affect inferences about political communication?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," MPRA Paper 73731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vittorio Pelligra & Tommaso Reggiani & Daniel John Zizzo, 2016. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests," CERBE Working Papers wpC13, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Johannes Abeler & Daniele Nosenzo & Collin Raymond, 2016. "Preferences for truth-telling," Discussion Papers 2016-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Kristoffel Grechenig & Christian Thoeni, 2016. "Information-sensitive Leviathans," Discussion Papers 2016-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2016. "What Makes a Good Trader? On the Role of Intuition and Reflection on Trader Performance," Working Papers 1627, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.