Report NEP-EXP-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Callen & Saad Gulzar & Syed Ali Hasanain & Muhammad Yasir Khan, 2016. "The Political Economy of Public Sector Absence: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 22340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Casal & Nives Della Valle & Luigi Mittone & Ivan Soraperra, 2016. "Feedback and consumption behavior," CEEL Working Papers 1608, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ancev, Tiho & Taylor, Eloise & Merrett, Danielle, 2016. "Uncertainty, Ambiguity and implications for Coal Seam Gas development: An experimental investigation," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235237, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- G. Calzolari & M. Casari & R. Ghidoni, 2016. "Carbon is Forever: a Climate Change Experiment on Cooperation," Working Papers wp1065, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Greer K. Gosnell & John A. List & Robert Metcalfe, 2016. "A New Approach to an Age-Old Problem: Solving Externalities by Incenting Workers Directly," NBER Working Papers 22316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2015. "Institutionalize reciprocity to overcome the public goods provision problem," Working Papers SDES-2015-19, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Subha Mani & Prakarsh Singh & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2016. "Searching for religious discrimination among Anganwadi workers in India: An experimental investigation," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ferdinand Vieider, 2016. "Certainty Preference, Random Choice, and Loss Aversion: A Comment on "Violence and Risk Preference: Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan"," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2016-06, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Francesco Salustri, 2016. "Testing for Heterogeneity of Preferences in Randomized Experiments: A Satisfaction-Based Approach Applied to Multiplayer Prisoners’ Dilemmas," CEIS Research Paper 383, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Jun 2015.
- Bauer, Michal & Blattman, Christopher & Chytilova, Julie & Henrich, Joseph & Miguel, Edward & Mitts, Tamar, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Feri, Francesco & Pin, Paolo & Vollenweider, Xavier, 2016. "Ties that Bind: Network Redistributive Pressure and Economic Decisions in Village Economies," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236345, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gerhards, Leonie & Gravert, Christina, 2016. "Because of you I did not give up - How peers affect perseverance," Working Papers in Economics 659, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Benndorf, Volker & Martinez-Martinez, Ismael & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2016. "Equilibrium selection with coupled populations in hawk-dove games: Theory and experiment in continuous time," DICE Discussion Papers 222, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kenta Tanaka & Keisaku Higashida & Arvin Vista & Anton Setyo Nugroho & Budi Muhamad Ruslan, 2016. "Do resource depletion experiences affect social cooperative preferences? Analysis using field experimental data on fishers in the Philippines and Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 143, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2016.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Griffen, Andrew & Kazianga, Harounan & Kozuka, Eiji & Nogushi, Haruko & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2016. "On the Role of Community Management in Correcting Market Failures of Rural Developing Areas: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of COGES Project in Burkina Faso," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236323, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah, 2016. "Relational Altruism and Giving in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 11333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Reuben Ford, 2016. "Keeping College Options Open: A Field Experiment to Help All High School Seniors Through the College Application Process," NBER Working Papers 22320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian, Basteck & Marco, Mantovani, 2016. "Cognitive Ability and Games of School Choice," Working Papers 343, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2016.
- William A. Masters & Prakarsh Singh, 2016. "Impact of caregiver incentives on child health: Evidence from an experiment with Anganwadi workers in India," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0818, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Battaglini, Marco & Lai, Ernest K & Wooyoung Lim & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2016. "The Informational Theory of Legislative Committees: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 1601, National Taiwan University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- Christian, Basteck & Marco, Mantovani, 2016. "Protecting Unsophisticated Applicants in School Choice through Information Disclosure," Working Papers 342, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2016.
- Solomon Hsiang & Nitin Sekar, 2016. "Does Legalization Reduce Black Market Activity? Evidence from a Global Ivory Experiment and Elephant Poaching Data," NBER Working Papers 22314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Floyd & John List, 2016. "Using Field Experiments in Accounting and Finance," Artefactual Field Experiments 00410, The Field Experiments Website.
- Fudenberg, Drew, 2015. "Tirole's Industrial Regulation and Organization Legacy in Economics," Scholarly Articles 27303657, Harvard University Department of Economics.