Report NEP-EXP-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Yamada & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2016. "An Experiment on Lowest Unique Integer Games," Working Papers halshs-01204814, HAL.
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Pekkarinen (decd), Tuomas & Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope, 2015. "Post-Secondary Education and Information on Labor Market Prospects: A Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9372, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Feess, Eberhard & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Schramm, Markus & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar, 2015. "The impact of fine size and uncertainty on punishment and deterrence: Theory and evidence from the laboratory," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 526, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ek, Claes, 2015. "Some Causes are More Equal than Others? Behavioral Spillovers in Charitable Giving," Working Papers 2015:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Antoniou, Constantinos & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Read, Daniel, 2015. "Information Characteristics and Errors in Expectations: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9387, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dominique Cappelletti & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2015. "Language and intergroup discrimination. Evidence from an experiment," CEEL Working Papers 1504, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- le Sage, Sander & van der Heijden, Eline, 2015. "The Effect of Voting on Contributions in a Public Goods Game," Discussion Paper 2015-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan M. Benito-Ostolaza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2015. "Are individuals with higher cognitive ability expected to play more strategically?," Working Papers 1507, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gangadharan, Lata & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2015. "Equality Concerns and the Limits of Self-Governance in Heterogeneous Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 9384, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sutter, Matthias & Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp, 2015. "The Effect of Language on Economic Behavior: Experimental Evidence from Children's Intertemporal Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 9383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2015. "Are Public or Private Providers of Employment Services More Effective? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9365, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabio Galeotti & Daniel John Zizzo, 2015. "Competence versus Honesty : What Do Voters Care About ?," Working Papers 1520, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Herrera Prada, Luis Omar & Kugler, Adriana D. & Kugler, Maurice & Saavedra, Juan Esteban, 2015. "Long-Term Direct and Spillover Effects of Job Training: Experimental Evidence from Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 10859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hallsworth, Michael & Berry, Dan & Sanders, Michael & Sallis, Anna & King, Dominic & Vlaev, Ivo & Darzi, Ara, 2015. "Stating Appointment Costs in SMS Reminders Reduces Missed Hospital Appointments: Findings from Two Randomised Controlled Trials," Scholarly Articles 22856929, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Chen, Zhuoqiong & Ong, David & Sheremeta, Roman, 2015. "The Gender Difference in the Value of Winning," MPRA Paper 67098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Luca & Timothy Wu & Sebastian Couvidat & Daniel Frank & William Seltzer, 2015. "Does Google Content Degrade Google Search? Experimental Evidence," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-035, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2016.
- Becker, Nicole & Häger, Kirsten & Heufer, Jan, 2015. "That's just - not fair: Gender differences in notions of justice," Ruhr Economic Papers 578, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Börjesson, Maria, 2015. "Manipulating a stated choice experiment," MPRA Paper 67053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buser, Thomas & Geijtenbeek, Lydia & Plug, Erik, 2015. "Do Gays Shy Away from Competition? Do Lesbians Compete Too Much?," IZA Discussion Papers 9382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2015. "Discrimination against Migrants in Austria: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9354, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2015. "What Makes a Good Trader? On the Role of Quant Skills, Behavioral Biases and Intuition on Trader Performance," Working Papers 15-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dimitri Dubois & Stefano Farolfi & Mabel Tidball & Mathieu Desole & Annie Hofstetter, 2015. "Does Environmental Connotation Affect Coordination Issues in Experimental Stag Hunt Game?," Working Papers 15-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Pablo Hernandez & Dylan Minor & Dana Sisak, 2015. "Do People Who Care About Others Cooperate More? Experimental Evidence from Relative Incentive Pay," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-040, Harvard Business School.
- Yury Lander & Timofey Arkhangelskiy, 2015. "Producing Polysynthetic Verb Forms in West Circassian (Adyghe): An Experimental Study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/LNG/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal, 2015. "Laboratory measure of cheating predicts school misconduct," ECON - Working Papers 205, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2017.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Vranceanu , Radu, 2015. "Group Gender Composition and Economic Decision-Making," ESSEC Working Papers WP1515, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.