Report NEP-EXP-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takehisa Kumakawa & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takehiko Yamato, 2015. "Isolating and identifying motivations: A voluntary contribution mechanism experiment with interior Nash equilibria," Working Papers SDES-2015-16, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Rodriguez-lara, Ismael, 2015. "Equal distribution or equal payoffs? Reciprocity and inequality aversion in the investment game," MPRA Paper 63313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Nadja Kairies-Schwarz & Daniel Wiesen, 2015. "The Effects of Introducing Mixed Payment Systems for Physicians – Experimental Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0543, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- R. Orsini & E. Ciaramelli & C. Giannetti, 2015. "Does death make us all equal? Conformism and status-seeking under mortality salience," Working Papers wp997, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "Conditional vs. Voluntary Contribution Mechanism – An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0587, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2015. "Proof beyond a reasonable doubt: Laboratory evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 181, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Fehr, Dietmar & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2015. "The willingness to pay-willingness to accept gap: A failed replication of Plott and Zeiler," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2015-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2015. "How creative are you? An experimental study on self-selection in a competitive incentive scheme for creative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-021, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Martin G. Kocher & Amrei Marie Lahno & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2015. "Ambiguity aversion is the exception," QuBE Working Papers 033, QUT Business School.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Penelope Hernández-Rojas & Amalia Rodrigo-González, 2015. "An experimental online matching pennies game," Working Papers 2015/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Lauri Saaksvuori & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2015. "Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Jean-Christian Tisserand, 2014. "Ultimatum game: A meta-analysis of the past three decades of experimental research," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802032, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The effects of emotions on preferences and choices for public goods," Working Papers 2015-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The effects of emotions on preferences and choices for public goods," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-08, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Iván González Gallo, 2015. "Aspirations, Prospect Theory and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012652, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Desai, Naman, 2015. "The Effects of Group Brainstorming on the Auditor’s Search for Potential Misstatements and Assessment of Fraud Risk in the Presence of Pressures and Opportunities," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-11, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2015. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- J.M.J. Delnoij & K.J.M. De Jaegher & S. Rosenkranz, 2014. "Understanding preferences for ascending auctions, Buy-It-Now auctions and fixed prices," Working Papers 14-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dekel, Eddie & Piccione, Michele, 2014. "The strategic dis/advantage of voting early," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hirokazu Yoshikawa & Diana Leyva & Catherine E. Snow & Ernesto TreviÃ±o & M. Clara Barata & Christina Weiland & Celia J. Gomez & Lorenzo Moreno & Andrea Rolla & Nikhit Dâ€™Sa & Mary Catherine Arbour, "undated". "Experimental Impacts of a Teacher Professional Development Program in Chile on Preschool Classroom Quality and Child Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 79a54e7d62e84932a7ccf2144, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jordi Brandts & Klarita Gërxhani & Arthur Schram, 2015. "Status Ranking: A Hidden Channel to Gender Inequality under Competition," Working Papers 817, Barcelona School of Economics.