Report NEP-EXP-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Keep Up With the Winners: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking, Asset Integration, and Peer Effects," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Zilu Shang & Chris Brooks & Rachel McCloy, 2013. "Does More Detailed Information Mean Better Performance? An Experiment in Information Explicitness," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2013-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Jim Engle-Warnick & Tony Fang & Fei Song, 2014. "Psychological Incentives, Financial Incentives, and Risk Attitudes in Tournaments: An Artefactual Field Experiment," Working Papers 1403, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Martin G. Kocher & Fanagfang Tan & Jing Yu, 2014. "Providing global public goods: Electoral delegation and cooperation," QuBE Working Papers 027, QUT Business School.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Habiba Djebbari & Felipe Barrera-Osorio, 2014. "Accounting for Peer Effects in Treatment Response," Working Papers halshs-01025680, HAL.
- Baert, Stijn, 2014. "Wage Subsidies and Hiring Chances for the Disabled: Some Causal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8318, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexandros Karakostas & Axel Sonntag & Daniel John Zizzo, 2013. "Efficiency and Fairness in Revenue Sharing Contracts," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 13-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Moinas, Sophie & Pouget, Sébastien, 2014. "The Bubble Game: A classroom experiment," TSE Working Papers 14-508, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hasan Bakhshi & John Edwards & Stephen Roper & Judy Scully & Duncan Shaw & Lorraine Morley & Nicola Rathbone, 2013. "An Experimental Approach to Industrial Policy Evaluation: The case of Creative Credits," Research Papers 0004, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon, 2013. "Altruism, Anticipation, and Gender," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 13-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Calero, Carla & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique & Gonzales, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Soares, Yuri, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," IZA Discussion Papers 8210, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Ksoll & Helene Bie Lilleør & Jonas Helth Lønborg & Ole Dahl Rasmussen, 2013. "Impact of Village Savings and Loans Associations: Evidence from a Cluster Randomized Trial," Study Papers 56, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Julie A. Nelson, 2013. "Fearing Fear: Gender and Economic Discourse," Working Papers 2013_04, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Social Norms and the Enforcement of Laws," NBER Working Papers 20369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.