Report NEP-EXP-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John A. List, 2011. "Does Market Experience Eliminate Market Anomalies? The Case of Exogenous Market Experience," NBER Working Papers 16908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," Working Papers 211, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Paradoxes and Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Oct 2013.
- Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2011. "Is It How You Look or Speak That Matters? - An Experimental Study Exploring the Mechanisms of Ethnic Discrimination," Research Papers in Economics 2011:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Uhl, 2011. "Challenging the Intrapersonal Empathy Gap An Experiment with Self-Commitment Power," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker, 2011. "Bosses and Kings: Asymmetric Power in Paired Common Pool and Public Good Games," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2012.
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles Noussair & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," Post-Print halshs-00581163, HAL.
- David M. McEvoy & Todd L. Cherry & John K. Stranlund, 2011. "The Endogenous Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Eike B. Kroll & Judith N. Trarbach & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Determining risk preferences for pain," FEMM Working Papers 110006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Reinhard Selten & Daniel Wiesen, 2011. "How Payment Systems Affect Physicians' Provision Behaviour – An Experimental Investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Changxia Ke & Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Brothers in Arms - An Experiment on the Alliance Puzzle," Working Papers brothers_in_arms, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and ”The Broken Windows” Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," CREPP Working Papers 1103, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Vikström, Johan & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2011. "The Relative Efficiency of Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from a Social Experiment and Non-Parametric Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 5596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Miller & Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2011. "The emergence of norms from conflicts over just distributions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest & Hana Vonkova, 2011. "Anchoring Vignettes and Response Consistency," Working Papers 840, RAND Corporation.