Report NEP-EXP-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Sven & Krüger, Tyll & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Risk attitude, beliefs, and information in a corruption game: An experimental analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 6, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2010. "Eliciting Beliefs: Proper Scoring Rules, Incentives, Stakes and Hedging," TSE Working Papers 10-156, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerald Eisenkopf & Franziska Fï¿½llmi-Heusi, 2010. "Unequal Opportunities and Distributive Justice," TWI Research Paper Series 57, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Brandts, Jordi & Yao, Lan, 2010. "Ambiguous Information and Market Entry: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 25276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John K. Stranlund & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon, 2010. "An Experimental Analysis of Compliance in Dynamic Emissions Markets," Working Papers 2010-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2010. "Stability of Risk Preference Measures: Results from a Field Experiment on French Farmers," TSE Working Papers 10-151, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kirsten Häger, 2010. "Envy and Altruism in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "Small is beautiful: Experimental evidence of donors' preferences for charities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2010. "Heterogeneous productivity in voluntary public good provision - An experimental analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp133, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hong Geng & Arne Robert Weiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "The limited power of voting to limit power," TWI Research Paper Series 55, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Darius Lakdawalla & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Ze Cong, 2010. "Health and Access Effects of New Drugs: Combining Experimental and Non-Experimental Data," Cahiers de recherche 1038, CIRPEE.