Report NEP-EXP-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charness, Gary & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Competitive Preferences and Status as an Incentive: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kosfeld, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne, 2010. "Getting More Work for Nothing? Symbolic Awards and Worker Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5040, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Alpizar & Fredrik Carlsson & Maria Naranjo, 2010. "The Effect of Risk, Ambiguity and Coordination on Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Working Papers 2010.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Classifying Behaviors in Risky Choices," MPRA Paper 23845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2010. "The impact of gender composition on team performance and decision-making: Evidence from the field," Economics Working Papers 1225, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Boris Maciejovsky & Matthias Sutter & David V. Budescu & Patrick Bernau, 2010. "Teams Make You Smarter: Learning and Knowledge Transfer in Auctions and Markets by Teams and Individuals," Working Papers 2010-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Tyler Williams, 2010. "Moral hazard, peer monitoring, and microcredit: field experimental evidence from Paraguay," Working Papers 10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2010. "The relevance of coarse thinking for investors' willingness to pay: An experimental study," MPRA Paper 23924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paloma Ubeda, 2010. "The Consistency of Fairness Rules: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1010, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Bruce I. Carlin & Shimon Kogan, 2010. "Trading Complex Assets," NBER Working Papers 16187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-10-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Karlan & Margaret McConnell & Sendhil Mullainathan & Jonathan Zinman, 2010. "Getting to the Top of Mind: How Reminders Increase Saving," Working Papers 988, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Ariely & Anat Bracha & Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2010. "Public and private values," Working Papers 10-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Context and the VSL: Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gabriele Esposito & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Xiaoyan Lu & Naoki Watanabe, 2010. "An experimental study on learning about voting powers," Working Papers halshs-00501840, HAL.