Report NEP-EXP-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Sequential versus simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers 2009-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Roe, Brian E. & Wu, Steven Y., 2009. "Do the Selfish Mimic Cooperators? Experimental Evidence from Finitely-Repeated Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2009. "How Does Simplified Disclosure Affect Individuals' Mutual Fund Choices?," NBER Working Papers 14859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders U. Poulsen & Michael V. M. Roos, 2009. "Do People Make Strategic Moves? Experimental Evidence on Strategic Information Avoidance," Discussion Papers 09-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Naef, Michael & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," IZA Discussion Papers 4087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graversen, Brian Krogh & van Ours, Jan C., 2009. "How a Mandatory Activation Program Reduces Unemployment Durations: The Effects of Distance," IZA Discussion Papers 4079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Patrick Nolen, 2009. "Gender Differences in Risk Behaviour: Does Nurture Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 601, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Daniela Raeva & Eric van Dijk, 2009. "Regret once, think twice: the impact of experienced regret on risk choice," CEEL Working Papers 0903, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Leadership Styles," IZA Discussion Papers 4080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grimm, V. & Mengel, F., 2009. "An Experiment on Learning in a Multiple Games Environment," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Armin Falk & Thomas Dohmen & Uwe Sunde, 2009. "Kontrolliert und repräsentativ: Beispiele zur Komplementarität von Labor- und Felddaten," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 168, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2008. "What can facilitate cooperation: Fairness, ineaulity aversion, punishment, norms or trust?," Working Papers 80/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.