Report NEP-EXP-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Aimone & Daniel Houser, 2008. "What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You: A Laboratory Analysis of Betrayal Aversion," Working Papers 1008, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Sep 2008.
- Marco Cipriani & Antonio Guarino, 2008. "Herd Behavior in Financial Markets; An Experiment with Financial Market Professionals," IMF Working Papers 08/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Ernesto Reuben & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008. "Everyone Is A Winner: Promoting Cooperation Through Non-Rival Intergroup Competition," Discussion Papers 08-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2008. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 3784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaushik Basuy & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2008. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," Working Papers 147, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stephane Luchini & Robert-Vincent Joule & Jason Shogren, 2008. "Earned Wealth, Engaged Bidders? Evidence from a second price auction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00277283, HAL.
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová & Jonathan Morduch, 2008. "Behavioral Foundations of Microcredit: Experimental and Survey Evidence From Rural India," Working Papers IES 2008/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 08/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008. "The Experimental Approach to Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 14467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.