Report NEP-EXP-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farina, Francesco & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2008. "Eliciting Motives for Trust and Reciprocity by Attitudinal and Behavioural Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 3584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Charles A. Holt, 2008. "Tacit Collusion in Price-Setting Duopoly Markets: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 73, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Koch, Alexander K. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2008. "Belief Elicitation in Experiments: Is there a Hedging Problem?," IZA Discussion Papers 3517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abeler, Johannes & Marklein, Felix, 2008. "Fungibility, Labels, and Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 3500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2008. "Hypothetical bias and certainty calibration in a value of time experiment," Working Papers 2008:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2008. "Social Interactions and the Salience of Social Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 3554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloé & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008. "Fines, Leniency and Rewards in Antitrust: An Experiment," Working Paper Series 738, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 06 Aug 2009.
- Marc Vorsatz & Helena Veiga, 2008. "The Effect of Short–Selling on the Aggregation of Information in an Experimental Asset Market," Working Papers 2008-26, FEDEA.
- Lorenz Goette & Alois Stutzer, 2008. "Blood donations and incentives: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frans van Winden & Mirre Stallen & K. Richard Ridderinkhof, 2008. "On the Nature, Modeling, and Neural Bases of Social Ties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-063/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2008. "Discounting Financial Literacy: Time Preferences and Participation in Financial Education Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 3507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).