Report NEP-EXP-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, "undated". "Social Ties and Coordination on Negative Reciprocity: The Role of Affect," Discussion Papers 06-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Ernesto Reuben, 2005. "The Importance of Emotions for the Effectiveness of Social Punishment," Discussion Papers 06-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Stutzer, Alois & Götte, Lorenz & Zehnder, Michael, 2006. "Active Decisions and Pro-social Behavior: A Field Experiment on Blood Donation," IZA Discussion Papers 2064, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2006. "Promoting Helping Behavior with Framing in Dictator games," ThE Papers 06/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Sandra Maximiano & Randolph Sloof & Joep Sonnemans, 2006. "Gift Exchange and the Separation of Ownership and Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-037/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2006. "Are there pre-programme effects of Swedish active labour market policies? Evidence from three randomised experiments," Working Paper Series 2006:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ijn_00000603_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:ijn_00000665_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:ijn_00000658_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Learning Under Ambiguity," RCER Working Papers 527, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).