Report NEP-EXP-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Ballinger & Gerald P. Dwyer & Ann B. Gillette, 2004. "Trading institutions and price discovery: the cash and futures markets for crude oil," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2004. "Tax policy design in the presence of social preferences: some experimental evidence," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2005. "Job-search Assistance Using the Internet - Evidence from a Swedish Randomised Experiment," Working Paper Series 3/2005, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro, 2005. "Behaviour in a Two-Stage Public Goods Experiment," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/05, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised May 2005.
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro, 2005. "Cultural Goods and Laboratory Experiments," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/06, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised May 2005.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2005. "Experiments and Economic Development: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0505, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Mark Bergen, 2005. "Simulating a Multiproduct Barter Exchange Economy," Experimental 0505002, EconWPA.
- Harold Fried & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Beans as a Medium of Exchange," General Economics and Teaching 0505001, EconWPA.
- Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Martin Jones & Geoffrey Williams, 2005. "An Economic Anatomy of Culture: Attitudes and Behaviour in Inter- and Intra- National Ultimatum Game Experiments," Occasional Papers 13, Industrial Economics Division.
- Uri Benzion & Yochanan Shachmurove & Joseph Yagil, 2003. "How good is the Exponential Function discounting Formula? An Experimental Study," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.