Report NEP-EVO-2021-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Cigno, 2021. "Rules, Preferences and Evolution from the Family Angle," CESifo Working Paper Series 9226, CESifo.
- Katharina Erhardt & Simon Haenni, 2021. "The Cultural Roots of Firm Entry, Exit, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 9198, CESifo.
- Horrell, Sara & Humphries, Jane & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2020. "Malthus’s missing women and children: demography and wages in historical perspective, England 1280-1850," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105553, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moritz Breul & Fabio PruÃŸ, 2021. "Applying Evolutionary Economic Geography beyond case studies in the Global North: Regional diversification in Vietnam," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2124, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2021.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2021. "Preferences over Time and under Uncertainty: Theoretical Foundations," CESifo Working Paper Series 9215, CESifo.
- Michael Fritsch & Martin Obschonka & Fabian Wahl & Michael Wyrwich, 2021. "Cultural Imprinting: Ancient Origins of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2021-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marc Oliver Rieger & Thorsten Hens & Mei Wang, 2021. "Universal Time Preference," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 21-53, Swiss Finance Institute.