Report NEP-EVO-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2017. "Let the Girls Learn! It is not Only about Math… It's about Gender Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 10625, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giampaolo Lecce & Laura Ogliari, 2017. "Institutional Transplant and Cultural Proximity: Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Prussia," Working Papers 598, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ariel Ben Yishay & Pauline Grosjean & Joe Vecci, 2016. "The Fish is the Friend of Matriliny: Reef Density and Matrilineal Inheritance," Discussion Papers 2016-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Murat Iyigun & Jared Rubin, 2017. "The Ideological Roots of Institutional Change," Working Papers 17-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Economics and psychology. The framing of decisions," MPRA Paper 78270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moti Michaeli & Daniel Spiro, "undated". "The dynamics of revolutions," Working Papers WP2017/8, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.