Report NEP-EVO-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Trust and Prosperity: A Conditional Relationship," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/024, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Brendan Daley & Philipp Sadowski, 2013. "Supplement to “Foundations for Cooperation in the Prisoners’ Dilemma”," Working Papers 13-18, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Catia Batista & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1321, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kaplan, Todd & Ruffle, Bradley & Shtudiner, Zeev, 2013. "Waiting to Cooperate?," MPRA Paper 50096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2013. "Neighbourhood effects and social behaviour: the case of irrigated and rainfed farmeres in Bohol, the Philippines," MPRA Paper 50162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohei Daido & Ken Tabata, 2013. "Social Norms on Working Hours, Work-Life Balance, and Fertility Choice," Discussion Paper Series 108, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2013.
- Brendan Daley & Philipp Sadowski, 2013. "Foundations for Cooperation in the Prisoners’ Dilemma," Working Papers 13-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Francesconi, Marco & Ghiglino, Christian & Perry, Motty, 2013. "On the Origin of the Family," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1028, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Yann Algan & Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig, 2013. "The Economic Incentives of Cultural Transmission: Spatial : Spatial Evidence from Naming Patterns across France," Working Papers 2013-25, CEPII research center.