Report NEP-EVO-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loukas Balafoutas & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "Revealed distributional preferences: Individuals vs. teams," Working Papers 2013-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Riedl A.M. & Dariel A., 2013. "Reciprocal preferences and the unraveling of gift-exchange," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2013. "Social Learning about Consumption," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-18, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Sep 2013.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & S. M. Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2013. "Transparency, Empowerment, Disempowerment and Trust in an Investment Environment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-09, McMaster University, revised Oct 2013.
- Allred, Sarah & Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2013. "Cognitive Load and Strategic Sophistication," MPRA Paper 47997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodenhorn, Howard & Guinnane, Timothy W. & Mroz, Thomas A., 2013. "Problems of Sample-Selection Bias in the Historical Heights Literature: A Theoretical and Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 114, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2013. "Inequality aversion causes equal or unequal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David K. Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2013. "Conflict, Evolution, Hegemony, and the Power of the State," NBER Working Papers 19221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nizar Allouch, 2013. "The Cost of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 2013.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carvalho, Jean-Paul & Koyama, Mark, 2013. "Resisting Education," MPRA Paper 48048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 7464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BAUDIN, Thomas, 2010. "A role for cultural transmission in fertility transitions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rothenhäusler, Dominik & Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2013. "Institutions, shared guilt, and moral transgression," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).