Report NEP-EVO-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felix Ebeling, 2013. "On the role of endowment heterogeneity and ambiguity for conditional cooperation," Working Paper Series in Economics 58, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," Working Papers 13-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An eye-tracking study of feature-based choice in one-shot games," CEEL Working Papers 1301, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Thomas Stöckl & Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler & Florian Lindner, 2013. "Hot Hand and Gambler's Fallacy in Teams: Evidence from Investment Experiments," Working Papers 2013-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2013. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 641, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Social Distance and Trust: Experimental Evidence from a Slum in Cairo," IZA Discussion Papers 7183, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).