Report NEP-EVO-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphaële Préget & Phu Nguyen-Van & Marc Willinger, 2012. "Who are the Voluntary Leaders? Experimental Evidence from a Sequential Contribution Game," Working Papers of BETA 2012-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Malmendier, Ulrike M. & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "You Owe Me," CEPR Discussion Papers 9230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gioia de Melo & Matías Piaggio, 2012. "The perils of peer punishment. Evidence from a common pool resource framed field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-16, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Andreas Wagener, 2012. "Why Do People (Not) Cough in Concerts? The Economics of Concert Etiquette," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2012, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Dec 2012.
- Javier Polavieja & Lucinda Platt, 2012. "Nurse or Mechanic? The Role of Parental Socialization and Children's Personality in the Formation of Sex-Typed Occupational Aspirations," DoQSS Working Papers 12-10, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Enrica Carbone & Gerardo Infante, 2012. "Are Groups Better Planners Than Individuals? An Experimental Analysis," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 042, University of Siena.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2012. "The evolution of the mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 12/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dur, Robert & Zoutenbier, Robin, 2012. "Working for a Good Cause," IZA Discussion Papers 7058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas C. Barberis, 2012. "Thirty Years of Prospect Theory in Economics: A Review and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 18621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ada Ferrer-i-carbonell & Ramos, X. (Xavier), 2012. "GINI DP 38: Inequality and Happiness: A Survey," GINI Discussion Papers 38, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Robert Andersen & Yaish, M. (Meir), 2012. "GINI DP 48: Public Opinion on Income Inequality in 20 Democracies: The Enduring Impact of Social Class and Economic Inequality," GINI Discussion Papers 48, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Natalia Letki & Mierina, I. (Inta), 2012. "GINI DP 45: The Power of Networks. Individual and Contextual Determinants of Mobilising Social Networks for Help," GINI Discussion Papers 45, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Oswald, Andrew J., 2012. "Estimating the Influence of Life Satisfaction and Positive Affect on Later Income Using Sibling Fixed-Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).