Report NEP-EVO-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series 77, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Cooperation, but no reciprocity: Individual strategies in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 41731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Pavarina, 2012. "Conflicts and social capital and economic development in Latin America," ERSA conference papers ersa12p591, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2012. ""My friends: it would be an error to accept": Communication and group identity in a bargaining setting," Working Papers 1203, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Timo Heinrich & Christoph Helbach, 2012. "Exploring the Capability to Backward Induct – An Experimental Study with Children and Young Adults," Ruhr Economic Papers 0360, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Working Papers 035, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2012. "Life expectancy, labor supply, and long-run growth: Reconciling theory and evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 141, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Caterina Cruciani & Anna Moretti & Paolo Pellizzari, 2012. "Sense making and information in an agent-based model of cooperation," Working Papers 14, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2012. "Personality, Group Decision-Making and Leadership," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1227, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li, 2012. "An Evolutionary CAPM Under Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 315, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.