Report NEP-EVO-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2012. "Rules, Rule-Following, and Cooperation," Discussion Papers dp12-15, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126795, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Velu, Chander & Iyer, Sriya & Gair, Jonathan R., 2012. "A Reason for Unreason: Returns-Based Beliefs in Game Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schubert, Manuel & Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2012. "On the costs of kindness: An experimental investigation of guilty minds and negative reciprocity," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-64-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Opfinger, Matthias, 2012. "In the Nation We Trust: National Identity as a Substitute for Religion," AICCON Working Papers 107-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Sara Savastano, 2012. "The Impact of Soft Traits and Cognitive Abilities on Life Outcomes: Subjective Wellbeing, Education Achievement, and Rational Choices: a Chocolate Tasting Experiment," CEIS Research Paper 241, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Jul 2012.
- Eike Kroll & Ralf Morgenstern & Thomas Neumann & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Bargaining power does not matter when sharing losses - Experimental evidence of Inequality Aversion in the Nash bargaining game," FEMM Working Papers 120014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Anna Drebber & Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill, 2012. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009800, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Schubert, Manuel, 2012. "Deeds rather than omissions: How intended consequences provoke negative reciprocity," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-65-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesca Modena & Ermanno Tortia, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Eike Kroll & Judith Trarbach & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Do people have a preference for increasing or decreasing pain? An experimental comparison of psychological and economic measures in health related decision making," FEMM Working Papers 120012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Stephan Schosser, 2012. "Backward Induction or Forward Reasoning? - An Experiment of Stochastic Alternating Offer Bargaining -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.