Report NEP-EVO-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Engelmann & Alistair Munro & Marieta Valente, 2011. "On the behavioural relevance of optional and mandatory impure public goods: results from a laboratory experiment," NIMA Working Papers 45, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2011. "How sensitive are bargaining outcomes to changes in disagreement payoffs?," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2011. "Economic History or History of Economics? A Review Essay on Sylvia Nasar's Grand Pursuit: The Story of Economic Genius," IZA Discussion Papers 6213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo De Luca & Marijke Verpoorten, 2011. "From Vice to Virtue? Civil War and Social Capital in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 111, Households in Conflict Network.
- Riedl, Arno & Rohde, Ingrid M.T. & Strobel, Martin, 2011. "Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games," IZA Discussion Papers 6223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dietrich, Franz, 2011. "Scoring rules for judgment aggregation," MPRA Paper 35657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2011. "Competition, Group Identity, and Social Networks in the Workplace: Evidence from a Chinese Textile Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 6219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12895 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johanna D'Hernoncourt & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "The not so dark side of trust: Does trust increase the size of the shadow economy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98287, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.