Report NEP-EVO-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2011. "History, Expectations, and Leadership in the Evolution of Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 17066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," NBER Working Papers 17075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Wallace, Brian, 2011. "The impact of the termination rule on cooperation in a prisoner's dilemma experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 19, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibottix, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 95, Households in Conflict Network.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution : an empirical analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594072, HAL.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Goerg, Sebastian J. & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2011. "Equity and Efficiency in Multi-Worker Firms: Insights from Experimental Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berggren, Niclas, 2011. "Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics," Ratio Working Papers 166, The Ratio Institute.
- McMahon, Michael, 2011. "Classroom Games in Economics : A Quantitative Assessment of the `Beer Game'," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 964, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Matkowski, Janusz & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2011. "On Variable Discounting in Dynamic Programming: Applications to Resource Extraction and Other Economic Models," MPRA Paper 31069, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 May 2011.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size Matters - When it Comes to Lies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Karen Kaiser, 2011. "Variety Aversion and Information Overload: An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 2011-01, Banco de México.