Report NEP-EVO-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tremewan, James, 2010. "Group Identity and Coalition Formation: Experiments in a three?player divide the dollar Game," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1020, CEPREMAP.
- Olga Bogach & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2011. "An Experimental Study on the Relevance and Scope of Culture as a Focal Point," Working Papers 201104, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2011. "The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 11/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Does virtuous circle between social capital and CSR exist? A ï¿½network of gamesï¿½ model and some empirical evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Kawata, Yukichika, 2011. "Decision Making under Ecological Regime Shift: An Experimental Economic Approach," MPRA Paper 30016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo Damiano & Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Quality and quantity: The role of social interactions in individual health," wp.comunite 0073, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Barbara Liberda & Magdalena Szymczak, 2011. "Earning and saving competences of individuals in a local community in Poland," Working Papers 2011-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Esther Hauk & Giovanni Immordino, 2011. "Parents, Television and Cultural Change," CSEF Working Papers 280, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2011. "See you on Facebook! A framework for analyzing the role of computer-mediated interaction in the evolution of social capital," wp.comunite 0072, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Dreber, Anna Dreber & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2011:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2012.
- Chen, Xi, 2011. "Pure Entertainment or Social Harmony? Understanding Private Returns to Social Spending on Household Ceremonies in China," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98874, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Antonio R, Andrés, 2011. "Trust and Fertility: Evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29978, University Library of Munich, Germany.